Boudoir is for all women who are ready for a new experience, whether you are on a journey of self-love and acceptance or intrigued about the art form of boudoir photography, you are welcome at the Boudoir Barn.
A Boudoir Experience includes;
- An initial consultation to answer any questions you may have
- A detailed ‘Guide to your Boudoir Experience’ - This will talk you through the types of images we will create on the day, tips before your shoot and what to bring with you.
- Lingerie Recommendations - a personalized mood board of lingerie recommendations for your shoot
- 1.5 hours of studio time, including your shoot and outfit change time
- Prosecco / Gin Refreshment on arrival
- 3 outfit changes on the day (that you bring)
- Use of Boudoir Barn Studio Wardrobe during your shoot - there is a range of robes, body jewellery, floral headpieces etc
Are you guilty of priorisitzing everything and everyone over you?
Are you in need of a 'me day'?
Are you ready to try something new and exciting?
Are you ready to do something that is all about you?
A day where you get to re-discover who you are?
An experience that will make you feel empowered and confident?
I never expect anyone to know how to pose when they come for a boudoir shoot, I will pose you from head to toe, but it can help to know the types of poses I will put you in before your shoot. .
Join our email list & I will send you my top ten tips for posing which will ensure you instantly look better in your photos. On top of this you will be first to know if I am ever looking for models for creative projects.